CMC Critical Medical Care is a private Advanced Life Support Ambulance service registered with the Western Cape Department Health. Based in Hermanus, we deliver our 24-hour Ambulance and Emergency services to the Overberg region of the Western Cape with highly qualified and experienced Paramedics.
We provide a comprehensive emergency medical and pre-hospital solutions to our clients.
Our Services Include:
- 24/7 Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Life Support Paramedics
- Advanced Life Support Primary Emergency Response
- Immediate access to Advanced Care
- Interfacility Transfers, Basic Life Support op to Advanced /MICU (Mobile
- Intensive Care Unit) capable unit.
Clients do not have to be a member of CMC Critical Medical Care to have access to our services.
We accept and render services to:
- All medical aids
- Private clients
- Private insured clients
- Work related injuries/COID
- Our Equipment includes but not limited to:
- Advanced Airway Management and ventilation support providing SIMV, CPAP, CMV, A/C
- Vital Signs monitor
- Intravenous therapy
- Medical Oxygen supply
- Infusion Pump
- Syringe Drive
- Medication as per Advanced Life Support Paramedic HPCSA Protocol
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support including cardiac pacing, cardioversion, defibrillation and acquiring 12 Lead ECG.
- Immobilisation including providing all Equipment for stabilisation of fractures and spinal injuries including Vacuum Mattress.