The following courses are facilitated by Critical Medical Care
Family and friends
- CPR & AED (7 CPD )
- Children First Aid CPR & AED (7 CPD )
- First Aid (7CPD)
- First Aid, CPR and AED (7 CPD )
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider (BLS HCP) (15 CPD)
- CPR for Everyone (7 CPD)
- First Aid Essentials for Children
- CPR for Professionals (15 CPD)
- The resuscitation council of Southern Africa has launched the above courses equivalent to the American Heart Association courses.
- Discovery Vitality Points for attending the above courses
- First Aid (Department Labour Accredited)
- First Aid Level 1
- First Aid Level 2
- First Aid Level 3
- First Aid Level 1 – 3
Please contact us for information regarding advanced courses.
General Course Terms & Conditions
- All prices exclude postage of manuals and or certificates
- Course cost is per individual and not per group unless otherwise described
- Prices exclude mailing of manuals. Add R 120.00 for posting.
- Course booking will only be confirmed once full settlement of the invoice is confirmed
- If you wish to cancel or postpone your course less than 4 weeks prior to the course date no refund will be given. postponement will require a 25% payment of course fees to schedule a new date.
- Full refund minus the fees of the books (if you received manuals) will be given if cancellation is done more than 4 weeks prior to the course date
- Cost exclude travelling if and when required beyond 50km from Hermanus
- All the courses can be presented at your premises /venue at no extra cost within 50 km radius from Hermanus and you have the minimum delegates per course. R3/km travelling cost is payable if we need to travel further than 50 km from Hermanus.
- Request a quotation for First Aid level 1, 2 & 3 courses further than 50km from Hermanus
Cancellation / postponement clause
If you wish to cancel your course less than 4 weeks prior to the course date no refund will be given. Postponement will incur a fee of 50% of the original course fee
Full refund minus the fees of the books (if you received manuals) will be given if cancellation or postponement is done more than 4 weeks prior to the course date.